Who we are
Our website address is: www.mabolomarketing.com/
This website is operated by Helen Bailey who is the owner of H Bailey Group Ltd. She is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of her visitors when visiting this site or communicating electronically with her via the company.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through this website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations.
Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to the personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting www.masterplanmarketing.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. The personal data we collect from you and why we collect it
Comments and contact forms:
When visitors leave comments on the site, send an email through the contact form or fill out the electronic booking form, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information the website automatically collects about you.
With regard to each of your visits to this website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors. This is monitored via Google Analytics.
- your personal and professional information, including your name, email, phone number, job function and company name, if applicable. By submitting this information you agree to us capturing it for our own business record keeping and storing it in a customer management system. It will not be passed on to third parties under any circumstances. Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from H Bailey Group Ltd and we will add your name to a newsletter database if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information about my goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from me at any time.
We send you emails of an informative or promotional ‘B2B’ nature under the ‘legitimate interest’ clause.
If you enter your details anywhere on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you return to fill out the form next time.
What is a cookie?:
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at:
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
By using this website, you agree that it is okay for the site to place these types of cookies on your device.
4. Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. How we protect your data
We may have to share your personal data with
- service providers who provide IT and system administration support
- professional advisors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- HMRC and other regulatory authorities
- third parties to whom I sell, transfer or merge parts of the business or our assets
- to other professionals for the purposes of discussing your support required, to professional coaching bodies and to our supervisory coach(es) and professional coach (es) as part of coaching training and ongoing personal development.
In relation to a Subject Access Right request, you may request that we inform you of the data we hold about you and how we process it. We will not charge a fee for responding to this request unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive in which case we may charge a reasonable fee or decline to respond.
We will, in most cases, reply within one month of the date of the request unless your request is complex or you have made a large number of requests in which case we will notify you of any delay and will in any event reply within 3 months.
If you wish to make a Subject Access Request, please email the request to hello – at – mabolomarketing – dot – com marked for the attention of the Data Compliance Officer.